Team Size: 30
Do you want to make a real difference in the healthcare industry while applying your skills in an open, flexible, and fun environment? Join MEDWING!
We’re now looking for a Senior Software Engineer with Golang experience for one of our cross-functional agile teams. Working closely with your teammates, you will sit in the driver’s seat in delivering impactful products.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Contributing to product development by providing pragmatic solutions to problems
- Designing and developing the backend of one of our applications, implementing RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Integrating the application with our internal services, event bus, and 3rd-party APIs
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical team-mates
- Strong knowledge and 3+ years of work experience with at least one of our backend languages: Ruby, Golang, or Elixir. Experience with Gin or other web frameworks
- Comfortable with AWS technologies, including CloudFormation, EC2, Route 53, Elasticache, RDS, Elasticsearch, AWS Lambda
- Experience with automated testing and TDD
- Experience in React, Ruby, Elixir, Kafka, or AWS Lambda is a plus
- Experience with DDD, Event-Driven Systems, Service-Oriented Architecture, EventSourcing, and CQRS is a plus
- Structured, proactive working style
- Be part of a highly skilled and versatile engineering team of 30+ engineers
- You will have a chance to play a decisive role in shaping a rapidly growing company and learn from your tasks
- An open and colorful corporate culture with many international colleagues
- Online language courses (German & English)
- Bright and dog-friendly office with large roof terrace and optimal transport connections in Berlin-Mitte
- Exercise with our personal trainer several times a week
- Legendary team and company events, discounts at external partners, delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, and fresh organic fruit for free
- Intensive onboarding process by learning MEDWING from A-Z
- Come as you feel comfortable – we don’t have a dress code
MEDWING is building an end-to-end staffing and workforce management platform to solve healthcare’s rising shortage of professionals. We are well-funded by prominent investors in digital health and have already established a solid team of around 200 top-tier entrepreneurs, consultants, and engineers. We are a close team of people who get along great with each other, both on a professional and a personal level. A community that cares for ourselves, our company, and most of all the lives and livelihood of healthcare workers. All reasons why MEDWING was ranked 8th in the LinkedIn Top Startups 2019 in Germany for job seekers!