Team Size: 30
We’re now looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to help us develop and deliver impactful products for nurses and other healthcare professionals using our platform.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating testing activities
- Designing, developing, and executing automation scripts
- Developing and applying testing processes for new and existing products
- Performing critical paths testing across multiple products
- Valuable software QA testing and automation experience mainly working in an agile development environment
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and cases
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Delivery tools (e.g. Circle CI)
- Previous experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing and with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting (e.g. Python or Ruby)
- Strong organizational skills and fluency in written and spoken English
- Be part of a highly skilled and versatile engineering team of 30+ engineers with DevOps culture in place
- You will have a chance to play a decisive role in shaping a rapidly growing company and learn from your tasks
- An open and colorful corporate culture with many international colleagues
- Online language courses (German & English)
- Bright and dog-friendly office with large roof terrace and optimal transport connections in Berlin-Mitte
- Legendary team and company events, discounts at external partners, delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, and fresh organic fruit for free
- Intensive onboarding process by learning MEDWING from A-Z
- Come as you feel comfortable – we don’t have a dress code
MEDWING is building a digital career platform for all healthcare professionals. Our technology provides the perfect match between job searcher preferences and employer requirements – both for permanent positions, as well as for flexible assignments on a per shift basis. By making working in healthcare more attractive, we help solve the global shortage of healthcare professionals.
We are a startup with a team of over 300 top-tier entrepreneurs, consultants, and engineers across Germany, France, UK, and Austria, and are rapidly becoming the go-to destination for working in healthcare across Europe.
As a team, we get along great with each other, both on a professional and a personal level. We care for ourselves, our company, and most of all the lives and livelihood of healthcare workers. All reasons why this year MEDWING is ranked amongst the top 75 most innovative companies in Germany according to Handelsblatt, and in VCBay´s top 10 German healthcare startups!