Team Size: 12
Do you want to make a real difference in the healthcare industry while applying your skills in an open, flexible, and start-up environment? Join MEDWING!
We’re now looking for a Graduate Sales Executive in our London office to help us develop and deliver our unique vision and solution to the global healthcare staffing shortage using our innovative technology.
Your Role in our Team
- You are successfully placing medical staff at health care facilities (e.g. hospitals, care homes, clinics) by using your sales skills as well as our guiding principle “candidate first” and our unique technology
- You convince facilities that already work with us as well as new facilities that MEDWING is the perfect partner for their recruitment
- By continuously communicating with facilities/ clients as well as candidates you are ensuring the perfect match and establishing a long-term relationship with both our candidates and clients
- You are supporting your candidates by preparing them for interviews and coordinating appointments
- You are a reliable, driven, and ambitious salesperson, with strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ideally, you already have sales experience in the field of recruitment consulting, or within the health care sector
- You are an ambitious, driven individual, committed to success and to your individual as well as team targets
- You are tenacious and have a proven track record to support this
- You can easily and confidently build rapport with clients on the phone
- You are highly organized and disciplined with a competitive edge
- You are confident and hungry to use your sales skills to grow our MEDWING community in the UK market
- Be part of a great team to find the solution to one of the biggest problems in our society – the shortage of healthcare workers in an aging society
- An open and colorful corporate culture with many international colleagues
- 26 vacation days per year, plus an additional day for each year with MEDWING – up to 30 days
- MEDWING Flex: With our office policy you can work up to 90 days from our offices across Europe (e.g. Berlin, London, Paris, Munich, Hamburg)
- Be mobile & travel sustainably to work: subsidized monthly public transportation ticket
- MEDWING Academy: Develop yourself further with our Learning & Development program (online language courses with Lingoda, free Udemy accounts)
- Exercise with our personal trainer several times a week
- Legendary team and company events, discounts at external partners, delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, and fresh organic fruit for free
MEDWING is building a digital career platform for all healthcare professionals. Our technology provides the perfect match between job searcher preferences and employer requirements – both for permanent positions, as well as for flexible assignments on a per shift basis. By making working in healthcare more attractive, we help solve the global shortage of healthcare professionals.
We are a startup with a team of over 300 top-tier entrepreneurs, consultants, and engineers across Germany, France, UK, and Austria, and are rapidly becoming the go-to destination for working in healthcare across Europe.
As a team, we get along great with each other, both on a professional and a personal level. We care for ourselves, our company, and most of all the lives and livelihood of healthcare workers. All reasons why this year MEDWING is ranked amongst the top 75 most innovative companies in Germany according to Handelsblatt, and in VCBay´s top 10 German healthcare startups!
#Togetherwecare – MEDWING is actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, family status, and ethnicity. At MEDWING we embrace a culture, where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included. Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with exceptional talent, skills, and potential and create a collaborative environment, where you can continually grow to become the best version of yourself.
+44 203 808 6592