Team Size: 7
Do you want to make a real difference in the healthcare industry while applying your skills in an open, flexible, and fun environment? Join MEDWING!
We are looking for a Finance Manager for our ambitious Finance team that enables the rapid and sustainable growth of MEDWING by ensuring financial soundness. When joining our team, you will carry responsibility from day one and have impact immediately.
- Manage our invoicing processes to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Oversee accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Support in preparation and conducting of monthly, quarterly and yearly reportings
- Develop and drive measures & learnings to improve not only processes in our team but within the whole organization
- You have completed your studies in the area of Economics successfully and already have some professional experience in finance and accounting
- You have good knowledge of financial accounting and ideally also basic knowledge of payroll accounting
- You love to work independently as well as in the team
- You have an high degree of proactiveness, diligence and a hands-on mentality
- You are confident using Microsoft Office, Google Suite and DATEV
- You are business-fluent in English and German
- Be part of a great team to find the solution to one of the biggest problems in our society – the shortage of healthcare workers in an aging society
- An open and colorful corporate culture with many international colleagues
- Bright and dog-friendly office with large roof terrace and optimal transport connections in Berlin-Mitte & the option to work from home
- Exercise with our personal trainer several times a week
- Develop yourself further with our Learning & Development program
- Legendary team and company events, discounts at external partners, delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, and fresh organic fruit for free
MEDWING is building a digital career platform for all healthcare professionals. Our technology provides the perfect match between job searcher preferences and employer requirements – both for permanent positions, as well as for flexible assignments on a per shift basis. By making working in healthcare more attractive, we help solve the global shortage of healthcare professionals.
We are a startup with a team of over 300 top-tier entrepreneurs, consultants, and engineers across Germany, France, UK, and Austria, and are rapidly becoming the go-to destination for working in healthcare across Europe.
As a team, we get along great with each other, both on a professional and a personal level. We care for ourselves, our company, and most of all the lives and livelihood of healthcare workers. All reasons why this year MEDWING is ranked amongst the top 75 most innovative companies in Germany according to Handelsblatt, and in VCBay´s top 10 German healthcare startups!
Berlin, Home Office
Berufseinsteiger, mit Berufserfahrung
T +49 157 35994554