Team Size: 5
Are you looking for a permanent full-time position, great working atmosphere and a job with perspective? Then you have come to the right place!
For our UK sales department we are looking for a Career Consultant (m/f/x) – in London as of now.
- You are successfully placing medical staff at health care facilities (e.g. hospitals, care homes, clinics) by using your sales skills as well as our guiding principle “candidate first”
- You convince facilities that already work with us as well as new facilities that MEDWING is the perfect partner for their recruitment
- By continuously exchanging with facilities/ clients as well as candidates you are ensuring the perfect match and establishing a long-term relation
- You are supporting your candidates by preparing them for interviews and coordinating appointments
- You are a reliable sales character, with strong communication skills and interest in client contact
- Ideally you have already experience in the field of recruitment consulting, maybe even within the health care sector
- You are committed to success and keep your individual as well as team targets in mind
- You are a confident individual and use your sales skills wisely when having phone as well as personal meetings
- Work in a tech-driven start-up on a product which generates an added value to our society
- An open and mixed corporate culture with many international colleagues
- Train with our personal trainer several times per week – for free of course!
- Bright and modern office with optimum transport links in the centre of London
- Since we want you to feel comfortable at work there is no dress code at MEDWING
MEDWING is an innovative start-up that revolutionizes the job market in the healthcare sector. Technology is our way of contributing to better healthcare for everyone. Become part of our highly skilled team and help us to change the health system in the long term and sustainably. We make sure that hospitals get the staff they need and that candidates find the jobs they deserve!
Sounds good, right? Take the opportunity and join our great team. Send us your convincing application including your start date by using the application form.
Berufseinsteiger, mit Berufserfahrung
+44 203 318 2804