Team Size: 12
Do you want to make a real difference in the healthcare industry while applying your skills in an open, flexible, and fun environment? Join MEDWING!
Product plays an essential role in our mission of becoming the global leader in healthcare staffing. Our digital platform for jobs in the healthcare industry enables healthcare professionals to find the job that matches their preferences best. Depending on what candidates are looking for, we find permanent jobs for them as well as possibilities to work on a flexible basis.
With our digital solutions for healthcare professionals and employers, we are working to make the sector more attractive and to make sure personnel can work in the most effective manner. This way, our products contribute to solving the global healthcare staffing shortage.
We’re now looking for a VP of Product to help us develop and deliver impactful products.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Own the strategy and roadmap for MEDWING’s products for healthcare professionals
- Manage, grow and develop the responsible team of product managers and designers who are each part of cross-functional teams with engineers
- Communicate and align the teams on the product vision
- Oversee and drive the execution of the product roadmap, including dependencies between teams
- Work closely with MEDWING’s top leadership across departments – especially Founders, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, International Expansion – to define, adjust and communicate the roadmap
- Continuously improve product processes within your teams (discovery, prioritization, stakeholder alignment, etc.)
- 5+ years experience as a senior product manager of a cross-functional team with designers and engineers
- Proven track record of delivering impactful products in high growth, international environment
- Ability to weigh the impact of initiatives on business priorities versus the effort of implementation
- Strong drive to help teams find the most pragmatic & effective solutions
- Firm technical understanding of software development, data & architecture (e.g., coding experience)
- Expert knowledge about best practices in agile product development
- Strong leadership skills and experience in leading a team of multiple product managers
- An entrepreneurial spirit, flexibility and quickness at grasping new topics, and strong willingness to drive real innovation
- Fluency in English and ideally also German
- Be part of a highly skilled and versatile team
- You will have a chance to play a decisive role in shaping a rapidly growing company and learn from your tasks
- An open and colorful corporate culture with many international colleagues
- Bright and dog-friendly office with large roof terrace and optimal transport connections in Berlin-Mitte
- Exercise with our personal trainer several times a week
- Legendary team and company events, discounts at external partners, delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, and fresh organic fruit for free
- Intensive onboarding process where you learn about MEDWING from A-Z
- Come as you feel comfortable – we don’t have a dress code
MEDWING is building a digital career platform for all healthcare professionals. Our technology provides the perfect match between job searcher preferences and employer requirements – both for permanent positions, as well as for flexible assignments on a per shift basis. By making working in healthcare more attractive, we help solve the global shortage of healthcare professionals.
We are a startup with a team of over 300 top-tier entrepreneurs, consultants, and engineers across Germany, France, UK, and Austria, and are rapidly becoming the go-to destination for working in healthcare across Europe.
As a team, we get along great with each other, both on a professional and a personal level. We care for ourselves, our company, and most of all the lives and livelihood of healthcare workers. All reasons why this year MEDWING is ranked amongst the top 75 most innovative companies in Germany according to Handelsblatt, and in VCBay´s top 10 German healthcare startups!