Team Size: 30
Product plays an essential role in our mission of becoming the global leader in healthcare staffing. We develop innovative digital solutions for healthcare professionals and employers, revolutionizing how staffing is done in this industry.
We’re now looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to help us develop and deliver impactful products for nurses and other healthcare professionals using our platform.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Taking responsibility for our products for nurses and other healthcare professionals: Our website, its registration flow, and our self-service offering
- Working closely with Engineering, Design, Data, and Operations teams to conceive and implement further enhancements of our product with a particular focus on SEO and self-service
- Leading a cross-functional team in an agile environment
- Managing the entire development process of the product starting from user research until delivery and A/B testing
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships and do your utmost to understand users’ needs and deliver the best possible user experience
- Digging deep into complex relationships and break them down into tangible parts to develop pragmatic solutions
- Setting priorities, managing roadmaps, and coordinating resources
- Fluency in English is required, German skills are a big plus
- 2+ years of experience in a clear Product Manager/Owner role using agile methodologies
- Analytical thinking, structured working methods and the ability to break down complex problems into actionable tasks
- Strong project management skills, good understanding of business processes and key figures
- A very experienced team of founders and well-funded by prominent investors
- Be part of a highly skilled and ambitious full stack team
- Work in a vivid, fast growing and product-driven company
- High degree of individual responsibility
- A unique corporate culture including free drinks, amazing coffee, fruit baskets and great team events
MEDWING is building an end-to-end staffing and workforce management platform to solve healthcare’s rising shortage of professionals. We are well-funded by prominent investors in digital health and have already established a solid team of top-tier entrepreneurs, consultants, and engineers.