Team Size: 11
We offer you challenging tasks that give you the opportunity to grow beyond yourself every day. Here at MEDWING, you can put your theoretical knowledge to practical use. With us, you will get to know the working life of a fast-growing start-up.
To strengthen our Automations Team, we are looking for immediate support!
As an Intern (preferred) or a Working Student in Process Automations, you will support us in optimizing business processes with the help of digital tools. You will be responsible for the implementation and management of smart automation solutions and thus contribute significantly to increasing efficiency and productivity in our daily business.
Your Role in our Team
- Automating repetitive tasks, digitizing business processes, and connecting our CRM with Slack – always looking for creative solutions to increase the productivity of our Ops teams and provide our customers with a good experience
- Designing flowcharts to analyze business processes and work out requirements
- Supporting our product department and working closely with the operations team to identify issues and troubleshoot problems
- Enrolled at a German university/college in Computer Science with a Minor in Economics or Business Administration, Business Informatics, or a similar field of study
- Available at least 15 hours per week
- Experience with CRM systems like Pipedrive and tools like Zapier is a plus
- Open and sociable personality, equipped with a founder’s mindset!
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Be part of a great team to find the solution to one of the biggest problems in our society – the shortage of healthcare workers in an aging society
- An open and colorful corporate culture with many international colleagues
- 26 vacation days per year, plus an additional day for each year with MEDWING – up to 30 days
- MEDWING Flex: With our office policy you can work up to 90 days from our offices across Europe (e.g. Berlin, London, Paris, Munich, Hamburg)
- The best of both worlds: We are an office-led, but remote-friendly company, aiming at roughly 50% remote work, 50% in the office (could be less or much more – whatever works for you!)
- Be mobile & travel sustainably to work: You have the option for a Swapfiets membership and subsidized monthly public transportation ticket
- MEDWING Academy: Develop yourself further with our Learning & Development program (online language courses with Lingoda, free Udemy accounts)
- Benefit from our company health management (e.g. flu and corona vaccinations, corona tests)
- Exercise with our personal trainer several times a week
- Bright and dog-friendly office with large roof terrace and optimal transport connections in Berlin-Mitte
- Legendary team and company events, discounts at external partners, delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, and fresh organic fruit for free
MEDWING is building a digital career platform for all healthcare professionals. Our technology provides the perfect match between job searcher preferences and employer requirements – both for permanent positions, as well as for flexible assignments on a per shift basis. By making working in healthcare more attractive, we help solve the global shortage of healthcare professionals.
We are a startup with a team of over 300 top-tier entrepreneurs, consultants, and engineers across Germany, France, UK, and Austria, and are rapidly becoming the go-to destination for working in healthcare across Europe.
As a team, we get along great with each other, both on a professional and a personal level. We care for ourselves, our company, and most of all the lives and livelihood of healthcare workers. All reasons why this year MEDWING is ranked amongst the top 75 most innovative companies in Germany according to Handelsblatt, and in VCBay´s top 10 German healthcare startups!
#Togetherwecare – MEDWING is actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, family status, and ethnicity. At MEDWING we embrace a culture, where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included. Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with exceptional talent, skills, and potential and create a collaborative environment, where you can continually grow to become the best version of yourself.
Home Office, Remote
+49 157 92396843