Team Size: 5
Do you want to make a real difference in the healthcare industry while applying your skills in an open, flexible, and fun environment? Join MEDWING!
We are now looking for a Compliance Officer to join our UK Sales team in London.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Assisting in the development and coordination of all aspects of mandatory training, supervision and working time regulations, and other KPIs to ensure an effective service that monitors compliance
- Implementing systems to monitor and chase bank workers compliance and to deactivate where workers are non-compliant
- Monitoring length of assignment of all bank and agency workers ensuring appropriate action is taken
- Carrying out internal audits in relation to compliance of external temporary staffing agencies
- Processing the payroll for bank workers, ensuring the weekly and monthly payroll reports are run efficiently and that the relevant documentation is provided to the payroll offices within the required timeframes
- 3-5 years of professional working experience ideally in a high volume labor market
- Previous experience or knowledge of the healthcare industry or in the field of recruitment consulting
- Being committed to success and keeping your individual as well as team targets in mind
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and result-oriented way of working
- Strong business and communication skills
- English at the native language level (C2 level), French skills are a plus
- Work in a tech-driven start-up on a product that generates an added value to our society
- An open and mixed corporate culture with many international colleagues
- Train with our personal trainer several times per week – for free of course!
- Bright and modern office with optimum transport links in the center of London
- Since we want you to feel comfortable at work there is no dress code at MEDWING
MEDWING is an innovative start-up that revolutionizes the job market in the healthcare sector. Technology is our way of contributing to better healthcare for everyone. Become part of our highly skilled team and help us to change the health system in the long term and sustainably. We make sure that hospitals get the staff they need and that candidates find the jobs they deserve!
Sounds good, right? Take the opportunity and join our great team. Send us your convincing application including your start date by using the application form.
+44 203 808 6592